Stories & comments are welcome, but ACPNY does not tolerate inappropriate or offensive behavior on any of our social networks. Inappropriate behavior may include posts, comments, messages, etc. with any of the following language or themes:
- Foul, obscene, pornographic, or generally offensive
- Calls to violence of any kind
- Law violations
- Content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified
- Disruptively off-topic comments
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users
- Referencing a competitor in a way that may be defamatory or factually incorrect in regards to the reputation of AdvantageCare Physicians, our doctors, or directing business elsewhere.
- Users who participate in any behavior in any of the above categories will be blocked and banned from engaging on the ACPNY social channels.
We’re here to provide information, but your personal doctor knows best! Do not consider conversation on one of our channels to be medical advice. Don’t rely on the information and advice in our posts; all of the content on our social channels is for general purposes only. Contact a health care professional in your area if you need medical attention, or dial 911 if there’s an emergency. Here is a list of all ACPNY locations to find the one nearest you.
Please do not:
- Offer unauthorized medical advice
- Discuss pharmaceutical products or product use
- Share your own personal or sensitive identifying or medical information
- We are not responsible for any medical instruction or recommendations provided on any of our social channels & are not responsible for any action taken as a result of considering any advice.
The best way to receive the most timely & effective response to any and all issues, comments, or concerns with any of our local offices is to email questions@ACPNY.com. Feel free to share feedback – both negative & positive! – and send us anything you think we need to know.
We love & respect all members of our community, but we may not agree with their beliefs. We are happy to provide a place for conversation about issues that are relevant to our principles & our brand, but we are not responsible for and do not endorse any comments or posts by any member of our community. This includes, but is not limited to: social media, blog, and article posts, comments, interactions, and retweets, whether they’re posted to our channels or on that of the community member in question.
Finally, when you post on our social media sites, please understand that you agree to indemnify us against any legal claims related to posted material, such as damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs and/or expenses.