What is Express Check-In?
Express Check-In is a fast and convenient way to check in for your AdvantageCare Physicians appointment. Patients can save time by verifying personal information and paying copays without having to go to the front desk. When arriving for your appointment, simply go to the Express Check-In kiosk to complete your check in, have a seat, and wait to be called.
How do I use Express Check-In?
There are two ways to use Express Check-In:
- Before arrival: Through myACPNY, you can verify address and contact information, medications and allergies, and pay your copay prior to your appointment. myACPNY will generate a barcode for you to scan at the Express Check-In kiosk upon arriving at the medical office.
- At the time of arrival: Patients who didn’t start their check-in on myACPNY prior to arriving at the medical offices can still use the Express Check-In tablets. Just press “Start” on the tablet and walk through the fast and easy check-in process. In both cases, your Care Team will be notified of your arrival.
Do I have to be an AdvantageCare Physicians patient to use Express Check-In?
New patients can use Express Check-In to input their personal data before visiting the office by signing up for myACPNY. However, new patients must check-in with the front desk on their first visit to verify their identification.
Can I use Express Check-In at all offices?
Yes, Express Check-In is available at all of our medical offices, including AdvantageCare Physicians Express at Duane Street.
Can I use Express Check-In for all visit types?
Yes, you can use Express Check-In for all visit types with ACPNY staff, including visits you cannot schedule online, such as rheumatology.
- Patients cannot use Express Check-In if they are more than 15 minutes late. Late patients must check-in at the front desk.
- Patients can use Express Check-In for more than one appointment if they’re scheduled within 60 minutes. This is useful for patients who see multiple specialists in one office visit.
- Patients can use Express Check-In to pay their copay with a credit card. Patients paying their copay with cash must see the front desk.