As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY) is continually evaluating and enhancing aspects of patient care. ACPNY now offers virtual visits to:
- Conduct screenings for patients who believe they are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or illness. When appropriate and clinically indicated, patients may be referred to one of our ACPNY offices for COVID-19 testing.
- Patients seeking virtual visit for routine appointments in the areas of nutrition, behavioral health, and more. Click here.
For patients seeking care related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), during your virtual visit you will speak with one of our available medical providers about your symptoms, potential exposure, guidance on treatment, and next steps. You should consider a virtual visit if you have symptoms that include:
- Fever >/= 100.0
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Do not enter offices if you suspect COVID-19 exposure. For the safety of other patients and our providers, do not come directly to our offices if you are exhibiting potential COVID-19 symptoms or believe you may have been exposed. Instead, please call 866-749-2660 for direction on seeking care.
All virtual visit appointments are scheduled by contacting ACPNY at 866-749-2660.
We apologize for longer than usual wait times because of increased reliance on our call center.