Find and schedule an appointment online by following these steps:
- Click the “Find a Provider or Office” tab to search for a doctor by name, specialty, location, and/or accepted insurance.
- After selecting a doctor, click the “Appointment Type” button on the right side of the screen beneath the office hours. (Note: Some ACPNY providers do not offer online scheduling. Appointments with these providers can be scheduled by calling the phone number listed on their profile.)
- Answer the two COVID-19 safety precaution questions that pop up, then click the “Accept & Proceed” button at the bottom.
- Click on the “Appointment Type” button again and choose what kind of appointment you need.
- You will then see the doctor’s next available appointment. You can select a different date by clicking on the orange arrow next to the date.
- Once you’ve selected a date for your appointment, click the “Schedule” button. A new window will pop up where you can select the date and time of your appointment.
- Answer the security questions that appear. These are to ensure that a real person is scheduling the appointment and not a bot or automated program.
- A confirmation screen with instructions and directions to the office will then appear, as well as a question asking the reason for the visit.
- You will then enter your personal information and your insurance information before confirming the appointment.