Download and register for the myACPNY mobile application from your smartphone.
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play store and search for the myACPNY app from EPIC Systems Corp. Click to install, then launch the app.
- At the myACPNY log-in page, choose “Sign Up Now.”
- On the Sign-Up page when asked to “Please Identify Yourself,” enter your activation code if you received one and click “Sign Up Online” at the bottom of the screen. The Sign-Up screen will now allow you to type in your name.
- The “reCaptcha” system will ask you to verify that you are not a robot.
- Answer the five multiple-choice questions presented by the Experian Precise ID verification process.*
- Click “Next,” then enter your username, password, and security questions.
- Click “Next” and accept the user terms and conditions.
- You’re finished and ready to use your account.
* To prevent bot attacks and fraud, if you are a new patient registering for myACPNY, AdvantageCare Physicians will use a third-party verifier (Experian) to validate your identity. This one-time verification uses identifiers, such as previous employers or addresses, and is not a credit check. If there is not enough information to validate your identity, ACPNY will contact you within three days at the phone number you provide when registering.