At AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY), we know that managing your diabetes can come with challenges—that’s why we’ve created this helpful pre-visit checklist. Bring this information to your appointment to give us the most accurate and up-to-date picture of your health, which will ultimately help us create the right care plan for you.
- Finger Stick Checks: Documentation of all recent blood glucose results
- Barriers: Any barriers to checking at home
- Medications: Complete list of your medications and needed refills
- Allergies and Side Effects: List of allergies and any side effects you’ve experienced from taking medications
- Eye Exam Results: Results from your latest exam (if outside of ACPNY)
- Eye Referral: Referral for an eye exam (if applicable)
- Other Referrals: Referral to see an Endocrinologist, Nutritionist, or Podiatrist (if applicable)
- Past Medical Visits: Your last visit to an Endocrinologist, Nutritionist, or Podiatrist (if outside of ACPNY)
- Blood Work Results: Your latest blood work results (if outside of ACPNY)
- Diet and Exercise Info: Information about your current diet and exercise regimen
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to schedule a diabetes check-up with your primary care provider today.