- 1 can white cannellini beans (drain/rinse in hot water)
- 1 cup kale (fresh or frozen)
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp fine black pepper
- 3 dashes of cayenne
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 ½ Tbsp tahini
- ¼ cup warm water
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed until smooth. Add in extra water or drizzles of oil if needed to blend smooth.
- Pour in a serving dish and chill in fridge for 1 hour or overnight. (You can serve right away if you’d like to).
- When serving, drizzle a bit of olive oil on top and enjoy!