Planning Your Visit
Whether this is your first appointment or you are a returning patient, the best way to get the most out your visit is to come prepared and ask questions.
- Write down all of your health care concerns and questions you’d like to address during your visit.
- Bring a list of your medications including names, dosages, and how they’re taken.
- Be prepared to provide your medical history, including dates of any prior hospitalizations or surgeries.
- Bring a photo ID along with your insurance card.
- If you’re a new patient and need to transfer medical records from another provider, please download and complete this form.
- Consult your primary care physician (PCP) before making your own appointment with a specialist. Sometimes, your PCP can treat the same condition as the specialist.
Your myACPNY Patient Portal
- Sign up for myACPNY, our patient portal, to schedule an appointment online or to access your personal information.