EmblemHealth and its family of companies are proud to open its first AdvantageCare Physicians location in Bethpage, Long Island. We pride ourselves on providing accessible health care at more than 40 locations across all five boroughs and Long Island. With experienced staff and state-of-the-art facilities, our Bethpage office will continue the tradition of helping the communities we serve achieve a well-rounded experience when it comes to health and wellbeing.
Here are five fast facts about the Bethpage location you don’t want to miss:
1. Our new location, which opened its doors to patients at the end of February, allows us to service more people with a wider scope of care and service types.
2. We care about every aspect of your care experience, including the look and feel of your environment, so expect to see Artwork by ArtLifting, an organization that we’ve teamed up with that empowers artists living with disabilities, or facing homelessness, through the sale and celebration of their work.
3. Modern equipment is crucial to providing optimal care. That is why our 68,582-square-foot state-of-the-art facility includes modern amenities. Patients can take advantage of a full gastroenterology suite with two procedure rooms, ultrasound-guided biopsies, a full laboratory, nutrition, pediatrics, OBGYN, and more specialties.
4. The practice includes 25 physicians—from primary care doctors to specialty care providers—who will be available to provide same day care, next day care and after-hours care.
5. Our Bethpage office is co-located with Long Island’s first-ever EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care. EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care provides in-person and virtual customer support, access to community resources and programming such as yoga classes to keep the community active.