EmblemHealth and its family of companies are excited to open a new location of AdvantageCare Physicians in Jackson Heights, Queens. We pride ourselves on providing accessible health care at more than 40 locations across all five boroughs and Long Island.
Think of our Jackson Heights location as a new home for health care that will continue our tradition of helping the communities we serve achieve a well-rounded experience when it comes to health and wellbeing. With competent staff and modern facilities, we are thrilled to provide primary and specialty care while bringing our whole you approach to health care to the Jackson Heights community. The new location is accessible via the 7 train, and Q29, Q32 and Q33 buses.
Here are five fast facts about the Jackson Heights location you don’t want to miss:
- ACPNY’s new medical office in Jackson Heights has 25 dedicated doctors and specialists with exam rooms for a lab (3 rooms), eye services (4 rooms), same day care (5 rooms), primary care (8 rooms), pediatrics (6 rooms), and specialty care (6 providers). Patients at the Jackson Heights office have access to a full laboratory, in addition to primary care, pediatrics, behavioral health, endocrinology, OB/GYN and GYN surgery, optometry, podiatry, and rheumatology.
- The community will also have access to EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care within the same location This strategic co-location of EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care and ACPNY is part of EmblemHealth’s commitment to addressing social determinants of health. Community members can access primary and specialty care providers at ACPNY, and take advantage of free fitness and wellness classes, events, and other programming geared toward helping the community adopt and/or stay consistent with healthy behaviors. There are also Customer Care Navigators who can answer questions about the health benefits of EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care.
- The Jackson Heights location reinforces ACPNY’s approach to care in this community because it leverages and supports other area ACPNY locations, bringing more comprehensive care services to the larger Queens area, and provides easier access to specialty care to patients of nearby ACPNY locations.
- With this new opening, all ACPNY patients in the borough will have easier access to specialty care provided by doctors and nurses who live in the community they serve and are trained in cultural competency.
- This location is situated in the most ethnically diverse urban area of the world, Jackson Heights has a population of over 175,000 residents, over 80% of which are Latinx or Asian.